COVID 19 PREVENTIVE MEASURES – LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER
We remind the students and employees of preventive measures:
- Be sure to wear protective masks (covering nose and mouth) indoors!
- Arrival at the School no more than ten minutes before the lecture.
- Mandatory temperature measurement (porter’s lodge).
- Hand disinfection at the entrance to the building and at the entrance to the premises at the third floor.
- Mandatory crossing the disinfection barrier in front of the premises.
- Wash your hands more often for at least 20 seconds.
- Physical distance – during the break, with the use of preventive measures, the terrace, the central hall, the hall at the entrance to the premises (blue hall) are used without grouping the students.
All documents are available in Serbian at Serbian version of the website. For English, please contact Students’ services.