Invitation to a virtual Erasmus + workshop for the preparation of KA2 partnership projects for cooperation in the field of youth
On October 12, the Tempus Foundation is organizing a one-day virtual workshop with the aim of preparing organizations and institutions from Serbia to submit KA2 projects of partnerships for cooperation in the field of youth within the new Erasmus + program, which will be implemented in the period from 2021 to 2027.
This type of Erasmus + project enables cooperation between Serbia and other countries with the aim of gaining experience in international cooperation, capacity building and creating high quality intellectual work products.
Workshop participants will be able to:
- distinguish the possibilities and types of KA2 cooperation partnership projects;
- get acquainted with the procedures for submitting KA2 projects;
- application of budget writing rules within KA2 projects;
- get informed about the support offered by the Tempus Foundation in the process of developing project ideas;
- exchange project ideas with the Tempus Foundation team and receive feedback.
The workshop will be held from 10 am to 2 pm.
You can register for the workshop by filling out the registration formula.
The application deadline is October 6 until 23:59.
Workshop participants should be persons who are responsible in their organizations/CCM/ institutions for the development and preparation of project ideas. Participants will be subsequently informed about how to join the workshop. Please note that all participants are expected to attend throughout the workshop.
Participation is free.
All additional information can be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com.