Scientific and Technical Cooperation between SSC Metal Company and School of Engineering Management
Based on the Agreement on Scientific and Technical Cooperation between SSC Metal Company and School of Engineering Management, joint work is planned on the implementation of scientific research and development projects through the participation of associates from both institutions.
SSC Metal is a company specialized for purchase, trade and export of secondary raw materials: copper, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, used ceramic catalysts. SSC Metal is a member of the Blancomet Group, whose key activities are collection and recycling of secondary raw materials.
The Cooperation Agreement includes:
– Use of scientific research laboratory equipment and 3D software tools for risk management;
– Programs of scientific and professional education in Bachelor, Master and PhD studies;
– Scientific research projects, development and cooperation with other related institutions in country and abroad;
– Scientific, technical and educational conferences, seminars, symposiums and lectures;
– Exchange of publications and other professional material;
-Work on presenting and promoting achievements in science and teaching, as well as popularization of science.
Photo source: https://www.sscmetal.rs/