An EBSCO webinar on EBSCO database search techniques: Academic journals and e-books was held today.
The webinar was led by Karolina Podloucká, Customer Engagement Manager, EBSCO Information Services.
The main topics were:
* Search via basic and advanced questionnaire,
* Targeted research with filters in order to obtain the most relevant information (date of publication, subject, place, issue, etc.),
* Top content of the world’s largest publishers,
* Download, print or save articles with full text,
* Usage data for thousands of e-books (online and offline),
* Automated bibliography and integration with bibliographic management programs (EndNote, ProCite, etc.),
* Personal folders,
* Create alerts.
Registered students and professors will receive a recording of the lecture, and at the lecture they also received data for remote access to the Ebsco database (from home) during the summer period, from July 9 to August 31, 2020!