The School of Engineering Management has received authorization by the Ministry of Interior, Police Directorate, Police Administration, the Decision No 03/6 33/15 from May, 5 2015 for the implementation of vocational training for:
- O1 – The vocational training of persons who perform risk assessments to protect persons, property and business in the field of private security;
- O2 – The vocational training of persons who perform physical and technical protection of persons, property and the maintenance of order at sporting events, public meetings, and other places of public gathering;
- O3 – The vocational training for persons who exercise the planning, design and supervision of security systems and operations of installation, commissioning and maintenance of security systems.
The registration and enrollment details
Login and registration are possible throughout the year after the formation of the group.
The program is formed according to the requirements of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Serbia.
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR RISK ANALYSIS FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONS, ASSETS AND BUSINESS
|THE FIRST GROUP oF TRAININGS: TRAINING PROGRAM FOR RISK ANALYSIS FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONS, ASSETS AND BUSINESS||Classes|
|Topic 1: Risk Analysis and Evaluation||1||0||1|
|Topic 2: Security of the Organization||1||0||1|
|Topic 3: Risk Analysis in Computer Systems||2||0||2|
|Topic 4: Legal Framework for Risk Analysis in the Organization and Normative Documents for Protection of Persons, Assets and Businesses||1||0||1|
|Topic 5: General Business Constraints and Constraints regarding Standards||1||1||2|
|Topic 6: Risk Analysis regarding Health Security in the Office and Work Environment||1||1||2|
|Topic 7: Legal Risks and Risk Assessment regarding Counter-legal||1||1||2|
|Topic 8: Risk Analysis regarding Fire Danger||1||1||2|
|Topic 9: Risk Analysis in terms of natural disasters and extreme weather||1||1||2|
|Topic 10: Methodology of risk evaluation regarding protection of people entities, assets and business||1||2||3|
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PHYSICAL-TECHNICAL PROTECTION OF PEOPLE AND ASSETS AS WELL AS MAINTAINING THE ORDER ON SPORT EVENTS, PUBLIC GATHERINGS, AND OTHER PUBLIC PLACES
|THE SECOND GROUP OF TRAININGS: TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PHYSICAL – TECNICAL PROTECTION OF PEOPLE AND ASSETS AS WELL AS MAINTAINING THE ORDER ON SPORT EVENTS, PUBLIC GATHERINGS, AND OTHER PUBLIC PLACES||Classes|
|Introductory class: The Industry of Private Security||1||0||1|
|Topic 1: Legal Aspects of Conducting Activities||4||1||5|
|Topic 2: Application of Laws||1||2||3|
|Topic 3: Legal Protection beyond Courts||1||2||3|
|Topic 4: Security Equipment||2||4||6|
|Topic 5: Regular Security Procedures||2||4||6|
|Topic 6: Procedures in Emergency Situations||2||4||6|
|Topic 7: Fire protection||2||4||6|
|Topic 8: Security and health in the work environment||1||1||2|
|Topic 9: Client and Quality||1||2||3|
|Topic 10: Emergency Help||2||4||6|
|Topic 11: Communication||1||2||3|
|Topic 12: Conflict Resolution||1||2||3|
|Topic 13: Security of Public Events||2||4||6|
|Topic 14: Transport of Valuable Objects||2||1||3|
|Topic 15: Work Conditions and Regulations||1||1||2|
|Topic 16: Physical training i.e. self-defense training||3||32||35|
|Final exam (test)||0||1||1|
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PLANNING, PROJECTS AND SURVEILANCE REGARDING THE SYSTEMS OF TECHNICAL PROTECTION
|THE THIRD GROUP OF TRAININGS / 1: TRAINING PROGRAM FOR PLANING , PROJECTS AND SURVEILANCE REGARDING THE SYSTEMS OF TEHNICAL PROTECTION||Classes|
|Introduction to program||1||0||1|
|Topic 1: Technical Protection||4||0||4|
|Topic 2: Protected Objects||2||0||2|
|Topic 3: Endangered Protected Objects||2||0||2|
|Topic 4: Risk Evaluation in Planning the System of Technical Protection||1||4||5|
|Topic 5: Security in ICT Systems||2||1||3|
|Topic 6: Detection of Illegal Collection of Information||1||1||2|
|Topic 7: Planning Systems of Technical Protection||1||3||4|
|Final exam (test):||2||0||2|
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT FOR TECHNICAL PROTECTION
|THE THIRD GROUP OF TRAININGS / 2: TRAINING PROGRAM FOR INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT FOR TECHNICAL PROTECTION||Classes|
|Introduction to program||1||0||1|
|Topic 1: Protection Objects||1||0||1|
|Topic 2: Systems of Technical Protection||1||0||1|
|Topic 3: Protection of External Perimeter||2||1||3|
|Topic 4: Alarm Systems||2||1||3|
|Topic 5: Systems of Video Surrveilence||2||1||3|
|Topic 6: Systems for Control of Access||2||1||3|
|Topic 7: Systems of Technical Protection in Mobile Conditions||1||1||2|
|Final exam (test):||2||0||2|
Team Leaders for the Lecturers:
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir Tomasevic, The controller of the third group;
- Prof. Dr Dusko Tomic, The controller of the first and the second group.
- Doc. Dr. Brankica Pažun, Technical protection;
- Srbislav Pantic, coach of martial arts.
All participants are provided with:
- Modern and fully equipped classrooms for theoretical classes (computers for each student, projector, white and smart boards, etc.).
- Fully equipped air-conditioned hall for practical training – training for the application of physical force (mats, etc.).
- Appropriate teaching aids (training stimulus doll, first aid, handy material for immobilization, medical supplies and the first aid kit, original bars, military exercises knives, replicas of firearms, etc.).
- A vehicle for the delivery of training in the field of security of transport and transfer of money and other valuable objects.
- O1 – The vocational training of persons who perform risk assessments to protect persons, property and business in the field of private security – 19.500,00 RSD.
- O2 – The vocational training of persons who perform physical and technical protection of persons, property and the maintenance of order at sporting events, public meetings, and other places for public gathering – 18.500,00 RSD.
- O3 –The vocational training for persons who exercise the planning, design and supervision of security systems and operations of installation, commissioning and maintenance of security system – 23.500,00 RSD
- For companies that send more candidates a discount is provided that corresponds to the number of applicants.
The School of Engineering Management
(Fakultet za inženjerski menadžment)
Bulevar vojvode Mišića 43
Service for Professional Trainings
+381 11 41 40 420
Buses: 23, 37, 51, 52, 53, 56, 56L, 58, 88 (Ruska); 55, 91, 92, 511, 860 (Sajam); 44 (Senjak)
Nearby lines: 85, 89 (Ada); 17, 18 (Mostarska petlja)
Trams: 3, 12, 13
Van transport: E2
For additional informations, please call: +381 11 41 40 420.