Career Development Centre motivates and assists undergraduate and graduate students in order to be able to make quality decisions about their careers, providing them with the resources, special programs and individual counseling on career development, as well as assistance in providing professional practice, employment and choice of graduate studies.
Centre for Career Development - Goals
- To educate students on career planning and enforcing of targeted and organized job hunt.
- To educate students on understanding of the job market through PEST analysis and other methods.
- To educate students on understanding personal strengths and weaknesses, through personal SWOT analysis, testing and assessment centers.
- To educate students to develop additional knowledge and skills, necessary for the job market.
- To educate students to present themselves to potential employers through programs for writing the Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter and Interview practice programs.
- To promote partnerships with industries through guest lectures of employers, professionals and internships that are useful for students and businesses alike
Centre for Career Development - Mission
Centre for Career Development motivates undergraduate and graduate students and helps them in making high-quality decisions on their career path, through enabling resources, creating tailor-made programs, individual counseling about career choices and assistance in achieving internships, employment and selection of graduate studies.
Centre's activities are based on modern theory and practice about career counseling and development that is specifically focused on students' needs in career development