For the students of the School of Engineering Management, at all levels (undergraduate, master, and doctoral studies), within the program…
Prof. Dr Mirjana Kranjac, from May 13 to 17, was in the capital of Romania, the European Union's Chair, at…
An agreement on scientific cooperation between Neapolis University and Pafos and the School of Engineering Management was signed today in…
FIM International cooperation
International cooperation is very important segment of European educational and research field development.
The Centre for International Cooperation has the following activities
- Drafting, creating and implementation of international programs and contracts on international scientific and educational cooperation;
- Preparation and coordination of scientific, educational cooperation based on interstate cooperation programs;
- Student and lecturer exchange and mobility programs;
- International scientific and research and development programs in the fields of science, technology and education;
- Following and recording of scientific and technical international cooperation.
Implementation of these activities enables stronger external financing and leads to instigation and support of continual development and improvement of scientific and research competencies among teachers and teaching assistants, along with improved student mobility in integral European community that enables improvement of competencies, skills and attitudes.
International Agreements with following partner institutions
- University of Primorska, Faculty of Management, Kopar, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Technologies and Systems, Novo Mesto, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Business and Management Sciences, Novo Mesto, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Business, Management and Informatics, Novo Mesto, Slovenia;
- GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- Alma Mater Europaea, Dance Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- Alma Mater Europaea, European Center Maribor, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Music, Skopje, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Skopje, Macedonia;
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Vinica, Goce Delcev University, Shtip, Macedonia;
- Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia;
- China Three Gorges University, Hubei–Yichang, China;
- Powislanski University, Kwidzyn, Poland;
- Faculty of Dramatic Arts, University of Montenegro, Cetinje, Montenegro;
- Faculty of Mediterranean Business Studies, Tivat, Montenegro;
- Smilevski Business Academy, Macedonia;
The School of Engineering Management participates with institutions from abroad in projects as a coordinator or project partner. The projects are financed from EU funds and national bodies, primarily the Ministry of Culture and Information
The student mobility means the exercise of work study program (one or more semesters) at a foreign university. Mobility can be organized during the undergraduate and postgraduate studies. There are two types of mobility for students: the exchange during the study and the entire study abroad (full-degree).
The student exchange program includes the opportunity for students at the School of Engineering Management spend one or more semesters at a foreign university during their studies. During the exchange, the students attend classes and exams that are equivalent or related to what they would listen in the same semester that they left at the home university. Exams passed abroad are recognized upon return to the home institution according to the rules of student mobility and academic recognition of mobility period.
The full degree mobility means that the graduate wants to become a student at foreign universities. In this case, the acquired diploma at the previous level of study has a mandatory requirement. Unlike exchange, diploma and diploma supplement are issued by the parent university and taking part in the entire study program involves the acquisition of a foreign university diploma.
Some of the networks and programs where students can participate:
With the aim of establishing and developing cooperation between the School and other higher education institutions from home and abroad, teachers and experts from abroad, give lectures and share their knowledge and experience to students of the School.