Intern at the Career Development Center 2018.
The Career Development Center of the Faculty of Engineering Management announces a competition for practice lasting up to six months, starting from April 1 for the following position:
1. Student Advisor at the Career Development Center.
• Student III or IV years of basic studies;
• Average over 8.00;
• Knowledge of English language;
• Knowledge of computer work (MS Office);
• Interest in the field of career development and human resource management.
Interested students can send their CV to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26th.