Internship at the Career Development Centre 2021/22
Career Development Centre of the School of Engineering Management announces a part-time professional internship, which begins on December 1, 2021 and ends on September 30, 2022, for the following position:
Student counselor at the Career Development Centre.
• Student of III or IV year of undergraduate studies; student of master – graduate studies;
• Average grade above 8.00;
• Knowledge of English language;
• Computer skills (MS Office);
• Interest in the field of career development and human resources management.
Student counselor will conduct interviews with undergraduate colleagues regarding the choice of courses, writing resumes and cover letters, preparations for professional internships and volunteering, etc. Consultations will be conducted through Zoom platform. Training is provided.
Interested students can send their CV to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until November 26.