Internship at the Career Development Centre 2020/21
Career Development Centre of the School of Engineering Management announces a competition for part-time professional practice, which begins on December 1, 2020 and ends on September 30, 2021, for the following position:
Student counselor at the Career Development Centre.
• Student of III or IV year of undergraduate studies;
• Average grade above 8.00;
• Knowledge of English language;
• Computer skills (MS Office);
• Interest in the field of career development and human resources management.
The student counselor will conduct interviews with younger colleagues regarding the choice of courses, writing a resume and cover letter, preparations for professional internships and volunteering, etc. Consultations will be conducted through the Zoom platform. Training is provided.
Interested students can send their CV to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until November 20.