Jobs for engineering management professionals
We remind students of the study program Engineering Management to a wide range of jobs that management engineers can perform in the following areas:
- Project management;
- Business process management;
- Business process re engineering;
- Production process management;
- Logistics management;
- Procurement Management;
- Quality management;
- Operations management;
- Risk management;
- Human resource management;
- Management of creative industries;
- Management of marketing strategies and projects;
- Management of security information systems;
- Project management in the field of information and communication technologies;
- Project management in the field of environmental protection.
Senior students are also provided with additional training licensed by the Ministry of the Interior under favorable conditions (discount) in the field of safety, fire protection, and risk management.
By gaining appropriate work experience, acquiring new knowledge and skills and improving their abilities, our students can achieve high positions in these areas.