The working hours of the Library from May 25, 2020.
The library of the School of Engineering Management will be open to users from Monday, May 25, 2020, according to the adjusted schedule, in compliance with the protection measures prescribed by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development and the City Institute for Public Health.
Work with users will be organized as follows:
- the use of protective masks and gloves is mandatory, the prescribed distance is 2 meters between the user and employees, as well as users among themselves;
the working hours of the library for users are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm;
- rental of library and information materials:
- In order to keep the request as short as possible, the request should be submitted in advance, to the e-mail address email@example.com, or by calling the number 011/4140-426,
- Access to the free fund will not be possible,
- Available titles can be found in the library’s electronic catalog https://plus.sr.cobiss.net/opac7/bib/search/advanced?db=fim;
- In the request for the use of materials, state: User data: name and surname, no. index / card, no. phone,
- Information on the requested material: author and title, optional year of publication and signature