Open Job Position – Library
Union – Nikola Tesla University
Faculty of Engineering Management Belgrade,
with accredited units outside the headquarters in Vranje and Vrbas
due to the increase in workload
ANNOUNCES AN OPEN JOB POSITION
- Graduate librarian – Computer scientist (Belgrade).
• Appropriate higher education – Bachelor of Library Studies – Information Technologies (VII-1 degree or 240 ECTS); Master Librarian;
• Passed minimum course Use of COBISS3 / Cataloging software – beginner;
• Computer literate (MS Office, Databases, Library systems);
• Knowledge of English (higher level);
• Work experience in the same or similar jobs for at least one year;
• Skills of organization, communication and teamwork;
• As well as the conditions established by the Law on Higher Education and the conditions prescribed by the National Council for Higher Education.
• NBS license;
• Passed advanced course Use of COBISS2 / Cataloging software – advanced courses.
Excerpt from the job description:
• Procurement of monographs, textbooks, magazines, etc .;
• Cataloging of monographs, textbooks, magazines and other books;
• Issuing books and keeping records;
• Records and cataloging of scientific papers of employees at the School and students of undergraduate, master’s and doctoral studies;
• Protection of library materials;
• Training students to use scientific materials;
• Assistance to teaching and scientific staff in the use of scientific materials;
• Interlibrary exchange;
• Other (according to the job description).
Physical job requirements:
• Work does not require physical exertion. Required ability:
• Working on a computer;
• Use of high ladders;
• Carrying a weight of 3 to 5 kg;
• Transferring books to and in the library;
• Placing books on shelves (including high shelves).
• Work in a positive environment focused on science and research;
• Possibility of further advancement (paid attendance of advanced courses);
• Competitive earnings.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and electronic evidence via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by October 12.