March 15 – Deadline for registration and abstract submission for CIBEK Conference
3rd INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE ON
CIRCULAR AND BIOECONOMY
April 1, 2021
School of Engineering Management
We are pleased to announce you that 3rd edition of CIBEK 2021 International Conference on “Circular and Bieconomy” will be hosted by the Engineering Management Society of Serbia and School of Engineering Management, Belgrade.
The conference will take place on 1 April 2021 (ONLINE).
Europe is developing an efficient and sustainable economy. The goal is more innovative and low-emission economy, harmonization of the requirements for sustainable agriculture and fisheries, food safety and sustainable use of renewable biological resources for industrial purposes, preservation of biodiversity, environmental protection, development of new technologies and processes for bioeconomics, market development and competitiveness in sectors bio-economy, policy development in order to cooperate closely with stakeholders.
The Circular Economy is the conceptual framework of sustainable development. Its goal is the production of goods and services while at the same time reducing the consumption and wastage of raw materials, water and energy sources.
It is about implementing a new economy that is circular – not linear – based on the principle of “closing the loop” of the lifecycles of products, services, waste, materials, water and energy.
This Conference should become a cross-cutting cornerstone of various lectures and events that recognize sustainable development as a key issue for the future of industry.
- Improving efficiency and reducing the use of resources.
- Identifying and creating new opportunities for economic growth and promoting the innovation and competitiveness of cities and their surroundings as well as their companies.
- Guaranteeing the security of supply of essential resources.
- Fighting against climate change and limiting the environmental impact of the use of resources.
- Waste management in circular and bioeconomy
- Security/Economics/Sustainability and availability of the resources as the prerequisite of development in the globalised world
- María Begoña Peña Lang, University Engineering School of the University of the Basque Country, NTNU-Norwegian University Of Science And Technology, Spain;
- Senhorinha Teixeira, University of Minho, Portugal;
- Stefan Grbenic, Technical University in Graz, Austria;
- Mohammed Al Ta’ani, Arab Renewable Energy Commission Secretary General, Jordan;
- Valentina Janev, Mihailo Pupin Institute, Serbia;
- Viktor Simoncic, Independent Environmentalist, Croatia;
- Dusan Sakulski, Dimtec UFS South Africa/FTN UNS, Serbia.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES AND FEES:
Abstract submission – March, 15th, 2021;
Registration fee payment – after abstract notification of acceptance – March, 25th, 2021;
ONLINE Academic Conference – April, 1st, 2021;
Full paper submission – May, 20th, 2021;
Publication of the conference proceedings – July, 1st, 2021.
Registration fee per paper – 50€ (includes: publication of paper in the conference publications, one certificate of attendance, postal costs of sending conference proceedings).
Papers published in the proceedings will be classified as M33 category according to the regulations on scientific research results within the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia.
The Conference Board will select the most provocative contributions and the authors thereof will be invited to develop their research findings in Serbian Journal of Engineering Management, indexed in EBSCO.
More information about Conference you can find at fim.edu.rs
Feel free to distribute this call to all who might be interested!
The Conference Committee